Software laboratory complex for the simulation of laboratory work on the main sections of the course of self-compacting concrete technology for technical specialties. The program complex includes simulation labs:
1. Testing of Self-Compacting Concrete Mix for Spreading with the Abrams Cone (Slump-Flow Test)
OBJECTIVE: The determination of the consistency class of self-compacting concrete according to the indicator of concrete mixture spreading on the plane after raising the standard Abrams steel cone.
SUMMARY: In the process of performing laboratory work, the diameter of the concrete mixture spreading and its spreading time until the diameter of 500 mm is measured. The test method meets the requirements of DIN EN 206-9.
2. Testing of Self-Compacting Concrete Mix in a V-Shaped Funnel (V-Funnel Test)
OBJECTIVE: The determination the flow rate and the viscosity of self-compacting concrete through a V-shaped steel funnel with flat walls.
SUMMARY: In the process of performing laboratory work, the flow time of a concrete mix from a standard V-shaped funnel is measured. The test method meets the requirements of DIN EN 206-9.
3. Testing of Self-Compacting Concrete Mix in L-Shaped Box (L-Box Test)
OBJECTIVE: The evaluation the formability of self-compacting concrete by determining the spreadability of the concrete mix and its ability to overcome obstacles made of steel rods in an L-shaped box.
SUMMARY: Formability characterizes the behavior of a concrete mix when passing through narrow spaces, for example, between reinforcement bars without stratification and agglomeration of coarse aggregate. For testing, a special metal L-shaped box is used, having a vertical part for loading the mixture, and a horizontal container with installed metal rods and a rising gate. The test method meets the requirements of DIN EN 206-9.
4. Testing of a Self-Compacting Concrete Mix in a J-Ring (J-Ring Test)
OBJECTIVE: The determination of the permeability of self-compacting concrete through a blocking ring, imitating the dense reinforcement of a reinforced concrete structure, as well as measuring the diameter of a cone spreading.
SUMMARY: A special metal ring with vertical rods around the perimeter is used for testing. In the process of performing laboratory work, the height of the concrete mixture inside the ring and at several points outside, as well as the final diameter of the mixture spreading after passing through the rods of the ring are measured.
5. Testing of Samples of Self-Compacting Concrete for Compressive Strength (Compressive Strength Test)
OBJECTIVE: The determination of the class of self-compacting concrete by compressive strength.
SUMMARY: A hydraulic press with a maximum load of up to 1000 kN is simulated in the laboratory work. Compressive strength of samples-cubes of the self-compacting concrete is measuring. The 6 different formulations of self-compacting concrete are used in all laboratory experiments.
- CPU: Intel/AMD, at least 2 GHz;
- RAM: at least 1 GB;
- VRAM: at least 512 MB (preferably NVidia video cards);
- Screen Resolution: at least 1024x768x32;
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1, 10;
- DirectX version 9.0.c;
- Standard keyboard and computer mouse with scroll wheel;
- Means of playing sound (audio speakers or headphones).